Apex Process Consultants is pleased to announce our newest product — Apex Firebase Integration. Available now, the Beta Release includes a set of coach views and services (packaged as an IBM BPM Toolkit) to help you to build realtime applications with Firebase.
Check out this video to see Firebase in action:
The key features of the Firebase Integration Toolkit include:
- Realtime Apps: Data updates in Firebase are automatically pushed to your coach (within milliseconds) ensuring your users are always looking at the most up-to-date data!
- Minimal Time to Get Started: No need to install a database — import the toolkit, connect your coaches, and you’ll be up and running in minutes!
- Client Side & Server Side Support: Whether your app requires client side or server side data, the toolkit has coach views and services that easily integrate!
The Firebase Integration Toolkit enables:
- Aggregation of Data Sources: Firebase allows you to easily set up an aggregated view of data (populated via different sources) that can be displayed on a coach and updated via integration services.
- Collaboration: With data always being in sync, users can easily collaborate on any given task!
Contact us to set-up a demo or ask any questions.